INTERSECTING Electrical, Instrumentation, and Automation Solutions for the Energy Industry.
- Wellsite & Facility Construction
- E-House Construction
- Modular Skid Construction
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance Support
- Heat Trace Installation
- Plant and Building Lighting
- Motor, Motor Control Installations and VFD Installation and Maintenance
- Facility Construction and De-Commissioning
- Low, Medium and High Voltage Installations
- Photo Voltaic System & Facility Installations
- Wellsite and Facility Construction
- Instrument Tubing Installation for Modular Skids
- EFM Calibrations
- Fire and Gas Detection Calibrations
- Field and Shop Instrument Repairs
- Preventative Maintenance Calibrations for Facility, Compression and Wellsite Equipment
- Commissioning and Shutdown Support
- Facility Turnarounds
- RTU and Electronic Flow Meter Programming
- PLC Programming
- Operator Interface Programming
- SCADA Commissioning & Migration
- Well Optimization
- Control System Design
- Measurement Audits and Compliance Services
- SCADA Web Host Integration and Commissioning
- Production Testing and Under Balanced Drilling Measurement and Datalogging Systems
CUSTOM PANEL FABRICATION
Member of the Intertek Custom Panel Builders Program eligible to use the ETL mark for the certification of industrial control panels in Canada and the USA for General Purpose, Nonincendive and Class I Division 2 hazardous locations.
- Design-Build of Electrical and Control Panels
- General Purpose and Hazardous Location
- SCADA and RTU Panels
- PLC Panels
- Communication Panels
- Power Distribution
- Heat Trace Panels
- Underbalanced Drilling and Production Testing Measurement Systems
Southern Alberta Regional Manager and Project Director
Saskatchewan and Manitoba Regional Manager
Central and Northern Alberta Regional Manager
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Please contact us with any questions or inquiries. We will get back to you within one business day.
SAFETY ISN’T JUST A POLICY OR PROGRAM, IT IS SIMPLY THE WAY WE DO BUSINESS.
At Crossroad Energy Solutions, our people are our most valuable asset. The safety of every individual is fundamental to our success. We engage our people to be an integral part of our solutions, and our safety program is no exception. We establish open dialogue and experience sharing to learn from each other and continually improve.
BUILD YOUR CAREER
We are always accepting applications, please apply using the form below.